SPARX offers reliable, customized supply chain solutions to customers who move Consumer Goods. From OEM components to finished devices, from furniture to toys to household items, our team is well attuned to the variety of needs and concerns that make up this broad sector. We have particular expertise with products impacted by seasonal factors – situations in which speed-to-market and short shelf lives require proactive planning and last-minute flexibility. In addition, we offer thorough knowledge of the sometimes-complex compliance requirements of some consumer products.
SPARX operates offices and facilities in all major manufacturing hubs throughout Asia, where we will closely manage your orders, help keep your vendors on schedule, and ensure just-in-time delivery of your merchandise and market samples.
Our comprehensive logistics solutions for Consumer Goods include:
- Dependable, full-service Ocean Freight & Air Freight forwarding
- Extensive experience with both manufacturers & retailers, including expertise in managing complex channel relationships & direct container programs
- Short-term & long-term Warehousing (Bonded & Non-Bonded facilities)
- Transloading & cross-country trucking (single & team driver options)
- Purchase Order (P.O.) & Vendor Management
- Fully-integrated Logistics Events & WMS technology
- Complete Compliance Services, including:
- Customs classification & filing
- Certificates of Origin / Markings
- Duty Drawbacks
- Foreign Trade Zones (FTZ)
- Importer Security Filing (USA)
- Compliance Consulting & Training
To request a quotation, please click here.